Many family physicians and practice staff members are happy to be involved in research but find it difficult to take part in it and to undertake various aspects of research projects. UTOPIAN team developed various range of support for those interested in getting involved, tailored to needs of specific projects.
- Practice Coordinators: Practice Coordinators are experienced research support staff supporting UTOPIAN research projects. They enable busy clinicians to engage with UTOPIAN research projects taking place in their own practices.
- UTOPIAN's Idea to Proposal Course: an extensive course on research methods for primary care physicians and allied health professionals.
- Research Ready: free online self-assessment tool for primary care practices to determine how ready they are to participate in primary care research and what supports they will need in order to do so.
- Practice Facilitation in Primary Care: For more information please click here
- Other Resources: DFCM Research Program's Services for Researchers.