Primary Health Care: The heart of every health system
This session is one of a ten-part seminar series runs from October 2022 to July 2023, and is hosted by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM).
The series provides an overview of the key features and functions of PHC, the potential of PHC in all health systems and its role in achieving universal health coverage. Sessions draw on examples across different settings.
The first session will be online. From session 2 onwards, we plan to move to a hybrid format, with the opportunity to also join in person at LSHTM. For more details and joining instructions, follow the links:
All sessions in UK time
- 12.45 – 13.45, Wed 5 Oct 2022: Panel Discussion. Primary Health Care: The heart of every health system?
- 12.45 – 13.45, Wed 2 Nov 2022, What is Primary Health Care?
- 12.45 – 13.45, Wed 7 Dec 2020, Achieving Primary Health Care through Multisectoral Action and Policy
- 12.45 – 13.45, Wed Jan 2023, Empowering People and Communities
- Feb 2023, Integrating Primary Care and Public Health
- Mar 2023, Financing Primary Care
- Apr 2023, Getting the Primary Care Workforce right
- May 2023, Holding it together: Primary Care infrastructure
- Jun 2023, Measuring, regulating, and improving Primary Care
- Jul 23, Panel Discussion: Primary Health Care at the heart of every health system - an achievable dream?
Free and open to all