Resources and Publications
Quality Improvement Resources
QI Publication Funding
To help support DFCM faculty who have had peer-reviewed Quality Improvement articles accepted for publication.
All faculty in the Department of Family and Community Medicine are eligible to apply. The faculty member must be either first author or senior responsible author. A maximum of one award will be granted per person per calendar year (January 1 - December 31).
Completion of the online form.
- The Improvement Guide, Gerald J. Langley, Ronald D. Moen, Kevin M. Nolan, Thomas W. Nolan, Clifford L. Norman, Lloyd P. Provost
- Quality By Design, Eugene C. Nelson, Marjorie M. Godfrey & Paul B. Batalden
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard, Chip Heath & Dan Heath
- Made to Stick, Chip Heath & Dan Heath
- Why Change is so Hard, Dan Heath
- Drive: The surprising truth about what motivates us, Daniel Pink