Adaptive Platform Trial Scientific Meeting
We are excited to announce the upcoming Adaptive Platform Trial Scientific Meeting, which will be held in Toronto, ON, Canada (exact location TBD) on September 28-29, 2023.
- Understand the concept and advantages of adaptive platform trials (APTs) over traditional randomized controlled trials using case studies.
- Gain insights into the statistical methods employed in APTs, including Bayesian methods and sequential hypothesis testing.
- Identify the practical challenges associated with APTs and learn effective strategies to address them.
The APT Scientific Meeting is for:
- Clinical Project Managers
- Clinical Research Advisors
- Clinical Trial Directors
- Early Career Researchers
- Trainees interested in APTs
Join us to engage with a distinguished scientific committee: Dr. Andrew Pinto, Dr. Angela Cheung, Dr. Alan Katz, Dr. Benita Hosseini, and Dr. Rubeshan Perumal.
As part of our mission to foster interdisciplinary collaboration, we extend our gratitude to our sponsors: Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Canadian Primary Care Trials Network, Canadian Training Platform for Trials Leveraging Existing Networks (CAN TAP TALENT), Centre for the AIDS Programme of Research in South Africa (CAPRISA), Health Canada, University of Oxford, University of Toronto, and Upstream Lab.
We believe a diversity of skills, experiences, and viewpoints are needed to shape APTs that can address complex challenges and promote positive change. To help reduce the barriers that prevent individuals from attending leading conferences, we are excited to offer a scholarship for trainees. Interested attendees can visit the conference website to apply.
Don't miss this opportunity to expand your knowledge and network with professionals in the field. Make sure to mark the abstract submission deadline on June 30, 2023, and the registration deadline on September 8, 2023.
For any inquiries or additional information, email the conference organizing committee at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Adaptive Platform Trial Scientific Meeting and engaging in discussions that will shape the future of clinical research.