COVID-19 Community of Practice for Family Physicians
Please join us for the 61st in our series “Changing the way we work” on Friday May 26, 2023, at 7:55-9:15 am! In this session, we will share updates on COVID-19 epidemiology, boosters and IPAC measures in healthcare settings. We’ll also discuss ChatGPT / AI chatbot – sharing some practical tips and considering when and if to use these technologies in your practice. As usual, we will have lots of time for Q&A. We appreciate you submitting these at registration to help us plan the session.
DATE: Friday May 26, 2023, 7:55 – 9:15am EST
Register for this session:
- Dr. Susy Hota, Infectious Disease Specialist, University Health Network and Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
- Dr. Ian Pun, Family Physician and Rouge Valley FHO, Dept of Family Practice, Scarborough Health Network, Toronto, ON
- Anne Dabrowski, Director, Information Services, Centre for Effective Practice, Toronto, ON
- Dr. Mekalai Kumanan, OCFP President, Family Physician, Two Rivers Family Health Team, Chief of Family Medicine, Cambridge Memorial Hospital, Cambridge, ON
- Dr. Liz Muggah, Senior Clinical Advisor, Primary Care, Ontario Health; Family Physician, Bruyère Family Health Team, Ottawa, ON
- Dr. Ali Damji, Division Head, Primary Care, Trillium Health Partners and Family Physician, Credit Valley Family Health Team, Mississauga, ON
The COVID-19 Community of Practice for Family Physicians is co-organized by the Quality and Innovation Program, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Toronto, and the Ontario College of Family Physicians.
The COVID-19 Community of Practice for Ontario Family Physicians is a one-credit-per-hour Group Learning program that has been certified for up to a total of 32 credits.