COVID-19 Community of Practice for Family Physicians
COVID Vaccinations and digital supports
Please join us for the 56th in our series “Changing the way we work” on Friday, February 3, 2023, at 7:55-9:15 am! In this session we will talk about digital tools that can support practice and then shift to COVID, discussing where we are and what the future might hold. We’ll also discuss the latest evidence on COVID vaccination and provide updates. As usual, there will be plenty of time to answer your COVID questions. We appreciate you submitting these at registration to help us plan the session.
DATE: Friday, February 3, 2023, 7:55 – 9:15am EST
Register in advance for this session:
- Dr. Mohamed Alarakhia, Managing Director, eHealth Centre of Excellence, Kitchener, ON
- Dr. Allison McGeer, Infectious Disease Specialist, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, ON
- Dr. Fareen Karachiwalla, Associate Chief Medical Officer of Health | Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Public Health
- Dr. Mekalai Kumanan, OCFP President, Family Physician, Two Rivers Family Health Team, Chief of Family Medicine, Cambridge, ON
- Dr. Ali Damji, Division Head, Primary Care, Trillium Health Partners and Family Physician, Credit Valley Family Health Team, Mississauga, ON
- Dr. Tara Kiran, Fidani Chair of Improvement and Innovation, University of Toronto and Family Physician, St. Michael’s Academic Family Health Team, Toronto, ON
The COVID-19 Community of Practice for Family Physicians is co-organized by the Quality and Innovation Program, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Toronto, and the Ontario College of Family Physicians.
The COVID-19 Community of Practice for Ontario Family Physicians is a one-credit-per-hour Group Learning program that has been certified for up to a total of 32 credits.