Sep 28, 2022 | 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Sustainability Teams in Primary Care: Best Practices & How to Get Started
Join us at DFCM for a webinar on sustainability!
Wed, Sept. 28, 2022
Virtual via Zoom
- Review how to start a sustainability team in primary care, and review sustainability team best practices.
- Explore several examples of interventions that can be undertaken by primary care sustainability teams to enable high quality care while also reducing carbon emissions and other environmental harms.
- Recognize the roles that can be played by various team members, including learners.
- Dr. Samantha Green, Climate Change & Health Lead at U of T’s Department of Family & Community Medicine (DFCM) and family physician at St. Michael's Hospital
- Dr. Meghan Davis, family physician and lead at Hamilton Family Health Team Green Initiative
- Dr. Bojana Radan, family medicine resident at St. Joseph's Health Centre and Climate Health Lead at Family Medicine Residents’ Association of Toronto