Oct 3, 2022
Read the latest message from Dr. Danielle Martin, U of T DFCM Chair, and join the upcoming DFCM Town Hall about the strategic plan launch on Nov. 3: September always brings a mixed bag of endings (sunshine, sandals, hopefully some downtime) and beginnings (back to school, rain boots, and opportunities for reflection in many faith traditions). On campus, the excitement is palpable this time of year and it is invigorating to see young people with their heavy knapsacks out on a mission.
Aug 15, 2022
I hope that the summer months are offering you an opportunity for some much-deserved rest and moments of joy with loved ones. It is a hard time in primary care and in the health system in general. Our patients and communities need us more than ever, as do our learners who want and need to see the importance of family medicine in times of health system crisis. We are all doing our best to respond.
- From reflection to action (Sept. 2022)
- Looking ahead: Leadership additions at DFCM and autumn events (Summer 2022)
- New senior promotions, the road to diversity, and celebrating the strength of our community (May 2022)
- New horizons, navigating towards the future of family medicine (Apr. 2022)
- Looking up and out, drawing inspiration from beyond our day-to-day (Mar. 2022)
- How do we prepare family doctors for the future, and prepare the future health system for them? (Feb. 2022)
- Committing to wellness (Jan. 2022)